About This Blog

Most people will find this blog very very dry. It covers my development efforts in the Unreal Development Kit.
If you were redirected here while looking for the Naked Tyrants you can catch us on our Facebook page.
Leave a comment if you like.

Monday 11 April 2011

Collisions getting solved

Awesome! I just got a bump() event fired off of one of my static meshes. And it's also blocking my pawn. The solution was to regenerate the sphere's collision model from the UDK editor itself. It had a 'Sphere Simplified Collision' earlier, i changed it to 'Auto Convex Collision'. That seemed to do the trick.
The only drawback now is that i'll have to go back to unreal script and turn off all the extraneous collision flags that i set up trying to get my meshes to collide with something.
Back to the drawing board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment